So Josh, Matthew, and I discovered a great new Thai restaurant almost two weeks ago that is close to our house called Glass Door Thai. It is located next door to Rubio's and near Trader Joe's off of Marguerite Pkwy. The chicken pad thai and the yellow chicken curry were both really good. They had a different flavor than our old stand by Thai restaurant, King and I, but still just as good. We will still go to King and I sometimes but because Glass Door Thai is closer to our house we will frequent it as well.
Tonight, Matthew, Josh, and I wanted to eat there again and introduce it to Kay. I checked the take-out menu we grabbed for the open hours and it said it was open tonight until 9pm. Well, to our great disappointment it turns out they were CLOSED!!! They had a sign posted with their new store hours which included that they were closed on Mondays.
You should definitely try this place! Josh and I would be happy to join you so give us a call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment