
Why do I suck so badly at this game?
We tried to play it alst night with a bunch of friends and I was on Josh's team. He was so disappointed that he lost for the first time. I am absolutely no help to my teammates while playing this game. If my life depended on it, I would surely die. I guess music trivia is just not my strong suit.
If you haven't played this game, I do recommend it but not without a warning. You must have some knowledge of music. If you are good at naming who sings what songs or are familiar with the names of bands in many genres of music then feel free to enjoy the game.
Don't get me wrong, I like the game but only because it is fun to watch. I become simply an observer. Unless of course there is a multiple choice question like what song does Patrick Swayze sing from a list of song titles. Obviously I chime in with the answer "She's Like the Wind," from Dirty Dancing. Even Josh didn't know that one.

1 comment:
Hey Jaime!! Came across your blog while on Robby and Chelsea's. Hope the pregnancy is going great!!
Post a Comment