
My good friend Cathi Workman has been encouraging me to start a blog lately. Her reasons:
1. "You are not working right now." I do conceivably have more time on my hands that I can use to blog now.
2. "You are having a baby." Also true! Baby Warren is due on September 27 and a blog is a great place to share with others about the process before and after the baby is born.
Thank you Cathi! Here is my blog.

1 comment:
Why blog when you can start a Night Elf druid on Warcraft? Sure, you could keep people on your baby, but you could also become a slave to a fictitious life...I know...tough choice...I'd go with Warcraft. Perhaps if you really lose yourself, you could be level 70 by the time the next expansion comes out. Better yet, all your relationships could go down the toilet! Cathy? Josh? Who are they? All I know is this hunky male night elf named Studmuffin69...he's dreamy...
Post a Comment